Sofa Cleaning Broxbourne EN10
Leather sofa sets are expensive and valuable and make a bold statement before your visitors. Leather couches and chairs are costly, especially furniture sets made of exotic leathers or designer pieces. Various types of leather call for different cleaning methods and we strongly recommend our customers not to use home products which can destroy the leather and end up costing very much. Instead, we can offer to our customers expert advice, technical expertise and top level professional leather sofa cleaning with no danger of damage or alteration involved.
Entrust the professionals at Prolux Carpet Cleaning - Broxbourne EN10to take care of your favorite leather furniture. Our high quality upholstery cleaning service will eliminate spots, bad smells, and allergens while protecting and conditioning the valuable hide of your furniture. We are going to totally brighten up the color and the sheen of your favorite leather furniture. With the help of our professional care the useful life your living room set is extended and you will avoid high replacement costs. Your leather sofa and armchairs will be once again delightful to look at as they add style and taste to your interior.
Our sofa cleaning procedure follows several steps:
- Before we begin working we will try on a tiny sample of the skin to be sure its structure and color are going to withstand the treatment.Since different leather manufacturers use different processing technologies and substances, it is vitally important to use appropriate cleaning methods for your furniture. Our experienced technicians are going to determine the safest and most effective method to clean your sofa.
- We inspect the finished work for any oversights or deficiencies before calling the job complete.
- The leather surface is then spot cleaned and blotted using a special agent and a clean cloth.
- The sofa and other pieces are vacuum cleaned on all sides for removal of all hard particles, lint and dust stuck in between creases and under the cushions.
- We examine the leather furniture for stains, odors, mold, and dust.